19.6.09

IMPLANTS = THE LATEST CRAZE

Man walks into a bar, with his thumb in his ear, talking into his little finger.

"What are you doing?" , the bartender asks.

"I'm on the phone ," the guy explains, "implants.. it's the latest thing. There's a microphone in my finger, a speaker in my thumb, and a keypad on the palm of my hand. It's fantastic."

The bartender is astonished, and the guy goes to sit down & drink his beer.


Ten minutes later, he rushes out of the bar into the Men's room. The bartender hears groans and screams coming from behind the door, so he goes to investigate.

He walks into the bathroom to see the guy, finger to mouth and thumb in ear, on the floor with his trousers round his ankles, groaning in agony.

"What is it, can I help?" the bartender asks, worried.

"No..," the guy grunts back, "it's okay... I'm just waiting for a fax to come through..."

0 comments: